New Orleans, LA
Staff and Direct Sales Team providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Focus on key results in areas including; exceptional customer development skills, establishing and maintaining long term relationships with new customers as well as our existing customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Establish Territories (assign territory or geographic region)Set Sales Goals by Area
- Set Sales Goals by Area setting action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Establish Sales Quotas by Area
- Establishing Sales training program to assist in development of the Sales Team
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily as outlined above. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or four to six years of related experience in Sales Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent knowledge of a variety of computer software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, and customers
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive Sales Team
- Willingness to travel and work with diverse client /customer base
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attend job walk and prepare takeoff off by measuring, noting all variables of the Roof site. This may require multiple visits to the actual project site
Competitive wages, Medical & Dental Insurance options available, 401K, company paid short term disability, company paid life Insurance, earned paid time off and opportunity for advancement.
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Compliant Employer