Looking for a better opportunity?
Come join our team! National family owned Commercial Roofing Contractor established in Phoenix since 1978! Progressive Roofing.
Bilingual Inventory/Purchasing/Yard Manager:
We are currently looking hands –on hard- working Bilingual Shop /Inventory/Purchasing manager for our growing Tucson branch. Must have a driver’s license, roofing material experience, familiar with trucks, inventory experience, forklift experience as well as yard management experience preferably within the roofing industry, must also have safety knowledge, including occupational and environmental health and safety, yard team management, financial accountability, and organization of the yard.
- Accurately accounts for issues, returns, receipts of new materials and associated back orders.
- Enters essential data on all materials handled and adheres to strict accounting procedures.
- Schedules and conducts weekly cycle counts of inventory materials.
- Organizes and maintains warehouse areas of our yards for efficient material storage and handling.
- Identifies causes of issues and implements process improvements
- Keeps abreast of changes in inventory control best practices in order to educate staff and work with management on issue policy changes
- Reviews inventory counts and balance accuracy
- Enters data for quantities of materials issued and transferred between locations, inventory cycle count adjustments, into computer database
- Presents reports and recommendations to management
- Coordinates and participates in annual physical inventory
- Supports department in handling materials (materials being received, issued stocked, and picked) utilizing forklifts and other equipment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as inventory manager or similar position in the roofing industry
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Proficient in MS Office (especially excel)
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
Competitive wages, Medical & Dental Insurance options available, 401K, company paid short term disability, company paid life Insurance, earned paid time off, opportunity for advancement; Etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Successful applicants must undergo a thorough background check which includes drug screen, reference checks, public record information, including any record of criminal conduct, and motor vehicle records.
COMPENSATION: Competitive Wage will depend on experience
BENEFITS OFFERED: Medical, Dental, 401K Plan, Company paid Short Term Disability and Company paid Life Insurance. Job Type: Full-time