Cooperative purchasing is used nation-wide by thousands of education, healthcare, government and non-profit entities who have significantly streamlined their procurement process through cooperative contracts. Moreover, through cooperative purchasing, entities can lower their cost with predetermined maximum pricing caps that alleviate surprises and reduce change orders.
These purchasing contracts can assist agencies to streamline the bidding and purchasing process. Progressive Roofing has qualified with the legal requirements to be your contractor for each cooperative contract. By using Progressive Roofing on a cooperative, you can save time and money by avoiding the duplication and expense of the bid process.
Federal and Cooperative purchasing contact: Alice Hunt | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within the cooperative purchasing contract there are pre-established unit pricing for materials, labor, and services. Each state has their own process and possible additional pre-established criteria.
- Through the strict vetting process of cooperative organizations public entities can procure proven and experienced contractors for their roof projects.
- How does using cooperative contract help with roofing? When you use a competitive contract you will not need to issue your own bid.
- Cooperative purchasing provides efficient solutions for roofing and maintenance for schools and other public entities.
- In many states, public entities can procure a full-spectrum of roofing services through a purchasing cooperative contract. The roofing vendors that are awarded this exclusive contract go through a strict competitive bidding process so your organization does not need to incur this expense and any other difficulties that come from this process. Each state may have its own special regulatory process. Call us today if you have questions about the process in your state.