Website Progressive Roofing Clinton
Job Description: COMMERCIAL ROOFING ESTIMATOR
Come join our team! Progressive Roofing a National family-owned
Commercial Roofing Contractor was established in Phoenix in 1978! Multiple Locations!
Must have 2-5 years of verifiable estimating experience specific to commercial roofing, waterproofing, and architectural sheet metal.
All candidates considered for this position must be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Adobe Professional, and Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with the following software applications:
· On-Screen-Take office
· Dodge View
· Top View
· Plan Swift
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their skills and will be tested.
· Attend job walk and prepare takeoff off by measuring, noting all variables of the Roof site. This may require multiple visits to the actual project site.
· Solid knowledge to analyze blueprints, specification interpretations, proposals, and other documentation to prepare material quotes, fabrication labor and construction labor requirement quotes, project pricing, bid abstracts. Prepare itemized lists and summaries
· Compute cost factors and prepare estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors and/or subcontractors, and determining cost-effectiveness.
· Consult with subcontractors, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
· Work with Sales, Project Managers, Purchasing, and Management as needed in the preparation and final evaluation of bids.
· Organize and manage a centralized cost estimating database and a formal process to support cost estimating to ensure historical data is utilized.
· Identify cost trends to assist management in cost reduction and processes of improvement.
· Complete Understanding of Manufacturer product warranties.
· Estimate prices on change orders on existing contracts
· Attend Pre-Con meetings, Bid/Pre-Qualification meetings.
· Ability to work from blueprints and drawing specifications.
· Maintain a positive rapport with General Contractors and Manufacturer Representatives.
· Production and Design experience in preparation of construction documents and the ability to develop design options to meet client project cost, government ordinance specifications, and code compliance.
Successful applicants must undergo a thorough background check which includes a drug screen, reference checks, public record information, including any record of criminal conduct, and motor vehicle records.
Compensation: Competitive Wage will depend on experience
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, 401K Plan, Company paid Short Term Disability and Company paid Life Insurance.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify, compliant Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit progressiveroofing.us.