Progressive Roofing is seeking an Information Technology Manager to lead the firm’s information technology (“IT”) strategy to support current needs and significant future growth. The position is responsible for determining and managing the IT infrastructure, cyber security, software applications, hardware, and processes. The IT Manager will work closely with our third-party Managed Service Provider and internal teams to create efficiencies and enhance IT systems, applications, processes, and manage the Company’s IT operating and capital budgets.
· Direct the Company’s Managed Service Provider (MSP)
· With the MSP, manage the deployment, maintenance, monitoring, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, infrastructure, hardware, software, and peripherals
· Create and oversee IT project portfolio/initiatives and function as Project Manager
· Coordinate with management to implement IT policies, procedures, strategies, and system controls
· Integrate IT infrastructure of new and/or acquired locations utilizing internal and external supporting resources
· Coordinate IT personnel (internal & contracted) ensuring projects are resourced and completed on time and on budget
· Oversee external resources to implement and perform cyber security protocols
· Manage the Company’s technology applications and improve operational efficiencies through the use of technology
· Work collaboratively with the Company’s operations personnel to develop systems and procedures to improve internal reporting, tracking, and automation of business operations
· IT budget planning and accountability
· Undergraduate degree in a relevant field required and certification(s) preferred
· 5 or more years of progressive experience leading IT teams in a fast-paced, growing company
· Demonstrated experience supporting business environments running Windows 10, Azure, Office 365, and Kronos HCM
· Construction accounting systems software experience (Sage 300CRE, Sage Paperless, Sage FAS Depreciation) and Crystal Reports preferred
· Ability to manage external service providers and work with internal teams
· Software application selection and integration experience
· Strong firsthand knowledge of network infrastructure, including, routers, firewalls, and IP Telephony
· Entrepreneurial with a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and flexibility
Location/Travel: The position is based at company headquarters in Phoenix, AZ, with some travel to branch locations for IT projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.