Full Job Description
Looking for a better opportunity? Do you already have Roofing Sales Experience? Or Do you have experience in the Roofing Industry? Perhaps worked as a Roofing Estimator? Bring your experience along and join our Sales Team! Progressive Roofing a National Commercial Roofing Contractor established in 1978!
Summary: Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Focus on key results in areas including; exceptional customer development skills, establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with new customers as well as our existing customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Establish Territories (assign territory or geographic region)Set Sales Goals by Area
· Set Sales Goals by Area setting action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
· Establish Sales Quotas by Area
· Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily as outlined above. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or four to six years of related experience in Sales Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Fluent knowledge of a variety of computer software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet
· Knowledge of office administrative procedures and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
· Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, and customers
· Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Proven leadership and ability to drive the Sales Team
· Willingness to travel and work with diverse client /customer base
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Attend job walk and prepare takeoff off by measuring, and noting all variables of the Roof site. This may require multiple visits to the actual project site
Benefits: Competitive wages, Medical & Dental Insurance options available, 401K, company paid short term disability, company-paid life Insurance, earned paid time off and opportunity for advancement. Salary DOE.
***Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,945.00 – $132,330.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job please visit progressiveroofing.us.