Full Job Description
Progressive Roofing is currently looking for an EXPERIENCED Service Department Manager for our PORTLAND OREGON branch. Experience with all commercial roofing systems (single-ply, BUR, foam, coatings, sheet metal, tile, shingle) as well as managing the business side of roofing (P&L responsibility, estimating/sales, leadership of a non-labor team, safety, project management, administration, etc.). This is a full-time position. Successful applicants must undergo a background check which includes drug screen, reference checks, public record information, including any record of criminal conduct, and motor vehicle records.
- Ensure the safety of our employees and the quality of craftsmanship. Our service managers understand that we do not sacrifice safety or quality (no cutting corners to increase profit).
- Promote our core values of honesty, safety, quality, and teamwork.
- Ensure the team provides our customers with a positive and enjoyable customer experience.
- Leadership. Our service managers create a positive employee experience and prioritize the career development of our field and office employees.
- Manage an ever-growing, profitable branch with positive net cash flow. Oversee and ensure the successful, timely, and profitable completion of all service work and associated administrative tasks.
- Selling work. Our service managers are responsible for growing their operations. This will include interacting with existing and potential customers and building a strong customer base with recurring revenue.
- Estimating and project management/scheduling of service jobs. Our service managers also estimate jobs, schedule jobs, ensure all necessary paperwork and processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner, and ensure timely and proper internal and external communication.
- 10+ years of commercial roofing experience, 5+ years of which include commercial roofing sales and/or direct management of a commercial roofing team, division, branch, region, or company.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong at building relationships (internal and external).
- Positive, solution-based approach to challenges.
- Strong work ethic.
- Genuine desire to be the best version of yourself and to make those around you better.
A qualified candidate will be offered a competitive base salary along with the benefits listed below:
- A structured bonus incentive plan after a 90-day performance evaluation
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company laptop and smartphone
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays
- Optional life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
**EEOE & E-VERIFY COMPLIANT EMPLOYER**
To apply for this job please visit progressiveroofing.us.