Recently, the team at Progressive Roofing – Phoenix took on a significant part of a comprehensive project designated by the Arizona Cardinals: Renaming their home (Rebrand the Roof), The University of Phoenix Stadium. This year, the AZ Cardinals signed a new naming rights partner for the stadium, State Farm. The project entailed a total rebrand of the entire stadium.
The task at hand for the team at Progressive Roofing was at first glance quite simple. However, from a roofing perspective, this was a very detailed and meticulous project.
As seen in photos below, the results from an aerial view turned out to be visually stunning.
Scope of Work details for the roofing part of the project included:
1) Power-wash existing panels.
2) Prime clean membrane with TPO primer. In this project GAF TPO Red Primer was used.
3) Coat prime surface with RoofMate TCM.
5) Use Pinwheel outline and charcoal pounce bag to transfer logo design.
6) Mark off design and apply custom color Kymac coating -2 passes
*Warranty Provided by GAF